Monday, December 6, 2010

#9 Sarah Vroman - Best Female Hunter

Where did you take the buck? (City/State)
Kingston, MI

Buck Stats (Points/Features)
8pt 17 1/2 in inside spread 160yd shot 184lbs

The Story: I'm 20 yrs old, I've been hunting since I was 14. I have had several successful hunts, but this by far is the biggest one I have shot. It was opening night and I took this one just after 5pm. I saw this buck earlier in the evening chasing a doe just over a knoll, but he never gave me a shot. I waited patiently and sure enough he came out of the woods 160 yds away. There was no chance he was getting by me again. So I pulled up my muzzleloader and pulled the trigger. After I shot I waited for my dad to help me track my deer. We found him about 60 yds from where I shot him. I was so excited all I could say was he is huge.




No comments:

Post a Comment