Monday, December 6, 2010

# 20 Cindy Asher - Honorable Mention

Where did you take the buck? (City/State)
Traunik MI

Buck Stats (Points/Features)
4 points

The Story: Yooper bags her first buck! Living out in the country on 40 acres in Traunik MI, near Marquette is something I never thought I'd do...being raised a city girl from Holt MI. When I married my husband and moved to the U.P. it was like coming home since I was born in Escanaba.

I have come to appreciate nature and enjoy Gods creation. The woods is silent, peaceful, and beautiful with an opportunity to read. Today I was reading something a little different...the Black Friday ads and mapping my strategy for the big sales tomorrow!

I was sitting in my swamp blind right by the creek it doesn't get much prettier than that. My husband had been hunting earlier this week in that blind and noticed the 4 point. He offered today to take the ridge blind where I'd been hunting previously....so I could have the swamp blind with an opportunity to maybe.....see and shoot my first deer. The 4 point came in with a Spike and with 1 shot...I bagged my 1st buck.

No comments:

Post a Comment