Monday, November 29, 2010

#22 Carey Williamson

Where did you take the buck? (City/State)
Stevenson,MI

Buck Stats (Points/Features)
8 pnt

The Story: Well, I didn't bag this buck, my dad did!! My dad has been hunting the same land with the same fella's since I was small. My daughter was invited to Deer Camp. Please understand that she is the 1st female in the history of me to be invited to this sacred place during reg season. She was unsure if she wanted to go. They sleep in a pop-up and the toilet is in an old dairy barn. It is a toilet seat bolted to a wooden box...yuck! Em enjoyed herself all weekend walking in the woods and just hanging out. It was opening day! They made it out into the woods about 5am. About noon Em didn't feel so well. Dad thought maybe she needed something to eat. They left the blind and headed toward town. Yes, on opening day, they left the woods. After she ate some soup at a local diner Dad, asked what she thought was wrong. She said," I was so nervous about what I would do if I saw you shoot a deer." Dad gave her a hug, took her back to camp and went out to check on my son, Coty. Coty did get a big doe. Well, the next morning, Dad got 3 does. The next morning he got another doe. The next morning, he got his buck...his big 8 point!! Dad loves those kids. He loves everybody! He's a good man a great dad and a wonderful grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment