Tuesday, November 23, 2010

#14 Rob Torp

Where did you take the buck? (City/State)
In da Toolies eh

Buck Stats (Points/Features)
140 class 9 pt.er 18 inch spread, 9 inch brow tines.

The Story: Saw him opening morning, and let him go cuz I did not have a great shot. I was semi upset, till I felt God lead me in this thought, " To enjoy the day / hunt and trust Him in everything (in more than just hunting)" The next morning I moved to where I thought I'd have a better shot. As I'm sitting watching where I thought he be, I heard him grunting behind me. He was w/ another good buck and a doe. Mr Weatherby barked and Mr 9 pt was died.
I skipped gun hunting Michigan to hunt in Nebraska. So I can't win this contest, but I wanted to post him to join Smile FMs buck pole.

No comments:

Post a Comment