Tuesday, November 23, 2010

#13 Mercedes Farley

Where did you take the buck? (City/State)
Corunna MI

Buck Stats (Points/Features)
6 Point 140lbs

The Story: My birthday is on opening day here. But I didn't get the chance to go out on my actual birthday. My uncle took me out Wednesday morning the 17th, hoping for a birthday buck. I didn't think I would get one because I missed last time I shot. But a buck came our way after a while. I watched it in the scope for about 10 minutes. As it started walking away I got at a bad angle but my uncle told me to shoot. So I got the best angle possible closed my eyes and pulled the trigger. It was a 70yrd shot. I got it through both lungs. We watched him drop. It was so cool! My first deer ever. And it was a nice sized buck! That was the best birthday present ever! And the meat is fantastic! The best part about the whole thing was knowing I actually shot that deer and not somebody else! My uncle told me that the shot couldn't have been any better! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment