Tuesday, November 23, 2010

#12 Chan Teed

Where did you take the buck? (City/State)
Lapeer, MI

Buck Stats (Points/Features)
6 point

The Story: It was opening day, at day break. I spotted him first, grabbed my rifle while he put his head down to eat apples. I pulled the trigger, shot him. He took off, and then I doubted myself, thinking "did I really get him'? Shortly after, a much bigger buck came along, but I was on a mission to find mine. This is my first deer. I hunted last year for the first time, but got nothing. A buck, on opening day! I was so geeked. But I had to track him kind of on my hands and knees, a little blood here, then nothing then there would be a drop. I almost gave up. I could hardly breathe I was so excited. My dad helped me track him, and we found him after a couple of hours. I can't wait to enjoy the benefits of my hunt, although my wife is not so geeked about it. This has been a great year. My first deer, and I was saved in April.


No comments:

Post a Comment